21 February, 2010

Bedscapes and Beyond #3

I attended a Women's Retreat earlier this month. It took place in a rustic lodge. I though this log look furniture was perfect for a woodsy lodge. I had the bottom bunk. The rooms were all configured with a queen bed and the bunk beds. Every room had it's own bath. The lodge was just built and opened in January.




To share your bedscapes:
First post your photos.
Then click on the title of that specific post, not the title of your blog.
Click on the http: address at the top. This is your permalink to the bedscape post.
Then go to the link at the bottom and enter your name and link.

Don't forget to comment and visit all the other posts. Enjoy and get inspired.

2 comments:

xinex said...

Oh what a fun place! I remember when we used to have retreats in the mountains when I was in HS...Christine

Kether said...

great beds! Makes me want to go to camp.
I didn't get a chance to get pics of mine before work, so I'm hoping to post tomorrow to your links! This is one of those link parties I'm really looking forward to. I love bedscapes.